Genoa is a city to be discovered: overlooking the sea and embraced by the mountains, it offers a lot to those who want to make its acquaintance.
Starting from the Old Harbour, which has always been the hub of its life, today a completely renewed area, a seat of cultural and sporting activities, museums and the Genoa Aquarium, the biggest in Italy and the second in Europe.
But Genoa is to be found above all in its narrow streets and the majestic 16th-century palazzi of the Historic District, a Unesco Heritage site, where history and tradition merge with innovation and modernity.
The Hotel Bologna’s position in the Historic Centre, just a short distance from the Old Harbour area, makes it an excellent starting base to discover the city.
For tourists there are many affordable solutions for visiting Genoa and our staff are at your complete disposal to help you make your stay pleasant and enjoy the special arrangements and promotions.
Our agreements for discovering Genoa
For more information contact us at email@example.com
- Special aquarium package available to our guests
- Genoa’s Museums will amaze you – Come and discover them with us!
- Car-sharing hire service available to our guests
- “MoBike” is the Bike sharing system for the city of Genoa, which integrates electric and traditional bikes to meet the different needs of urban movement. The service provides a series of hire points located near the main points of interest of the city, where you can hire a bike by means of a handy electronic card.
- Guided tours of the historic centre and Strada Nuova, a Unesco heritage site; every weekend discover the charm of the old town, with a guide to discover the biggest historic district in Europe with its thousand curiosities and many mysteries.
- Outdoor Portofino: discover the protected marina area of Portofino through the many activities of kayak, snorkelling and much else.